Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why do I do it?

Good question, right? Well... I often find myself asking myself whay I sabotage all I do... No answer, at least I haven't found it yet... I run my first half and I haven't run again, I did a tri and sort of have forgotten about it, I do good at uni and stop working, hey... what's wrong with me? When things seem go to right I sort of stop, maybe I don't want to do it? Maybe I feel too much pressure (don't really feel it but could be unconcious...)? Maybe I don't want to do well? Who knows?!?!?

Oh well... I am feeling like getting out there and run again although I know I will have lost endurance buy hey... time to begin again, right?

Kids love gym camp in the am. Paula's got training in the afternoon too. She's competing on Sunday. Pol's taking a nap, I tidied the living room in the am... it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment