Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday

And so much to do!

I had to meet with a teacher Paula had in P5 to lend her a spiderman costume at 11 but she overslept and we're meeting at 11:30. Taking the boys for a hair cut at 11:45, cooking lunch, doing laundry. Need to get Alina's present for her birthday party tomorrow, get our lunches sorted out for tomorrow while we are away since the competition is at lunch time and when it's over, Paula will be starving. I need to fix Pol's lunch for tomorrow so that aunt has everything ready. More laundry and I think that might be it. Need to take the kids somewhere in the afternoon so they can release energy...

Tomorrow the marató de Barcelona will be held. I was supposed to debut this year but no way, I slacked so much :( I will be with them in the distance! I'd signed up for a race in Banyoles but since we're going to Vic, I have to skip that too :/

So, off in 20 minutes to deliver the costume, running to have the boys' hairs cut, back to fix lunches... geez... I'm running my own marathon today, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment