Friday, March 25, 2011

Progressive again :p

I went running again on Wednesday. I had spent all day on a day trip with the 5's. We went to the Cinema Museum in Girona and then to have lunch at the park in Fornells. It was a great, lovely day. The trip went really well, the kids were mostly good and it was interesting and fun! I got home and I was just plain exhausted. The previous night had been a nightmare. Pol couldn't breathe and kept waking up poor thing. He spent over 3 hours at the ER in the morning with Toni. His oxygen saturation was 95% when he got there. They gave him cortisone and "underwent" 3 inhaler masks until he reached 97% and was allowed to go back home. Back to the ped this am and lots of "whistles" can still be heard in his chest but he's better. He's a champ!

So, back to Weds. I was exhausted, falling asleep while standing. Yet I decided to go out. I could tell my warmup walk was slow, I was literally falling asleep, but kept going. Made it to the start point and started. After about 5 minutes I thought it'd be a terrible training run but I kept going... well... it turned out to be a great run. Slowish but great and... to my surprise, progressive! I added a hill there too! I got home and I was wide awake, LOL, feeling great! It was nice!

Today... I wanted to go out. Toni went to pick Paula up, I put Pol in bed and wanted to get changed. Jan wanted mommy so I stayed with him. When Toni got home and I got dinners fixed, I couldn't find my running gear... it was 9:21pm already and I decided to call it a day... by the time I'd get changed and going it'd be really late and I didn't feel like coming back home at 11:30pm and still having to have dinner, so it'll have to be another day... I don't tink tomorrow is a good day as I have the race on Sunday but... you never know!

Meeting my bestest friend Hyland for breakfast tomorrow... I just can't wait. She's such a blessing. I love her to bits! Might go for a walk/run on the bike path with Paula after lunch :D

No comments:

Post a Comment