Saturday, March 5, 2011

Afternoon in Banyoles




So, after Pol's nap, I took the kids to Banyoles (Toni's mom fell in the am and he went to see her, nothing major but...) to the Parc de la Draga. They just simply and absolutely loved it! We spent the afternoon there. I went and picked my bib up for the race I will NOT be racing tomorrow (due to Paula's competition, anyway I haven't been training...) and headed back. They had a whale of a time, got tired and were great once back home! Gotta love them!

All in bed now, of course and amazingly enough, Paula's sleeping... no need for a "tranquilizer", LOL. She can't wait to compete tomorrow. I just hope she does well and is happy with her performance!

Pics are from the kids in Banyoles and then Paula and Jan before going to bed :D

1 comment:

  1. Such cute little ones! Gosh, I don't know how you manage that trio!

    ReplyDelete