Monday, March 21, 2011

Minus 3

That's the number of toenails that I am missing right now... my goodness... they became weird after my first half on Feb. 6th and 2 fell off today, the other one did a few days ago... my feet look gross... not that I have nice feet at all but without toenails they're even worse, LOL! But I take it as a trophy, kind of ;)

I went out for a run today... I was exhausted after going on a daytrip with the 3 year olds, all day, with 75 kids... guess no more needs to be said... but I put little Pol in bed and headed out... OMG... what a GREAT run... I loved it. Temp was perfect and somehow I managed to run every km a bit faster than the previous one, finishing my last km in 6:32 which is just amazing... I am sooooooooooo happy... I did pay attention to my running, trying to pick up my feet and move them forward, lengthening my stride but wow... I never thought it'd get so "good" (for me!). I loved it and it's given me confidence... can't wait for my next run which should happen on Weds.

Kids are good. Went back to the beach on Sunday afternoon and they had a whale of a time. Will have to post some pics as there are really good ones! Pol's full of a cold, hoping and wishing it doesn't go down to his chest. Paula and Jan are doing good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment