Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A champion at home :p





We went to Vic on Sunday. Paula was competing, 2nd phase of Inigym 2. She did a great competition. When she finished I was very happy with how it all turned out, but I did not expect what happened next... prize giving "ceremony"... 1st place... Paula VerdĂș... OMG... my princess... she WON the competition... it was soooo exciting to see her on top of the podium, first time on #1, amazing... it was such a wonderful moment... I was in tears (needless to say) knowing how happy she was and how much she wanted that. Well... it's given her such confidence and so much energy... it's great! I'm amazed... she's come a long way. She did a good competition and I guess luck was on her side, although she's working really hard at it too! We don't know what will happen in the future but really, who cares... she's done it and wether she does it again or not doesn't matter as long as she keeps enjoying gymnastics as much as she's enjoying it now! But it's really given her a "boost" and that's just great! Also, her team placed 2nd, only at 0.1 from the team that placed 1st. The coaches were very pleased, so were we!

So, I am posting some photos... this needs to be spread :p

CONGRATS Paula!

No comments:

Post a Comment