Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finding motivation

Hi! Here I am again... I have to say that I am a very lucky girl. I have lots of people who love me and that itself makes everything special :D

I have been down in the dumps for a few weeks now... I wonder what makes that happen. But it's been that way. I feel lazy, unmotivated, just like throwing the towel and I don't like that...

But a few things happened today. First an e-mail from my brother... he's so special, he's so lovely and he so lifted my spirits up... I just love my family and my brother is very dear to me (we're not even 11 months apart, he's the youngest), I got him into running and we go to races together, we don't run together but we go there and get back together... always nice... and despite having to wait 20-25 minutes for me to finish he always congratulates me and tells me I'm a champ. I love you bro!

And then reading Susan's Cowtown Marathon chronicle... she's pure inspiration. I loved it. She's a champ and my hero <3

Then an e-mail from a friend I met while doing a protein diet giving me lovely advice.

And last but not least, getting the e-mail from the "cursa dels Bombers" in Barcelona... the best race I've gone to so far. It will be held on April 10th and because I participated last year and went for my diploma I have a full week to register before it's open to "everyone"... the thing is that I'd have to personally go to BCN and I don't think I can, still I will register as soon as it's open. 18,000 bibs and they fly in like 10 days... it sure is a wonderful race!

So... seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and hoping to be able to pound the streets soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment