Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feeling alive!

Yes... I did it... I went out today... it was 10pm already and it had been pouring it down with rain all day (yesterday too!) but... it stopped just as I got out there (not that the rain would have stopped me!). And yes... it was great! Awesome! Amazing! Super! I loved it! Finally... I did it... I took that first step... I was slow, yes, but I did it and the enormous sense of accomplishment upon doing it, is priceless... wow... I feel alive!

I saw a motivation video for triathletes on FB and loved it and I needed a little push... total workout time was 51 minutes I think... I can surely fit an hour every day, can't I? And seeing what's happened in Japan makes me think how lucky I am and how we complain about things when we really shouldn't... I hope I keep it going.

Races coming up: March 27th Figueres, April 3rd, Girona and April 10th, Barcelona... Bombers... the best race I've been to so far! I had a half this weekend but I ain't ready... might go for a few kms, we'll see.. I'll pick up my bib and runner's bag on Saturday but won't run it. I am not ready and I don't want to injure myself!

So... back at it and for good I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment