Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday already... time flies!!!!

Argh... time goes by just to quick for me... I seem not to have time for anything -sigh- but oh well, such is life!

Went out for my run last night... I was very tired, we were running late with the children and I was exhausted. For a split second I thought of resting yesterday and going out today but I was very stressed and thought that if I didn't get out there I'd end up bitting someone, so I went out... it was past 9:30pm... I walked to the starting point and set off for my scheduled 30 minutes non-stop... well... I did it and it felt great... wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be but I am enjoying my day off today! So far so good... got all my training in. Told my trainer I've signed up for a 10k on March 21st and he said ok. Then told him of all the races I want to do and he said ok too but to take it easy. I agree!

So, rest day today, at it again tomorrow... 15 minutes easy run/warmup and then 10 times going upstairs for 30 seconds... will be tough I think but can't wait to try... hoping it takes me where I want to!

Pol's better... he got a rash all over yesterday... doc said to stop the antibiotic as his ear was ok. He's been doing good but is very tired. He's a sweetheart! Paula says she's got a sore throat but seems to be doing ok, we'll see. Jan's ok. Full of a cold but seems to be under control so far.

Early bed for me today... I'm pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment