Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sick boys...

Well, it's Saturday. I had to work this am so I did. It was fun. I work with really nice people so it wasn't a big deal at all!

But... I woke up to a sick baby... he woke up at 38.5 already... gave him Dalsy and was happy as could be but his temp was back 4 hours later and hasn't gone since... Took him to the docs, ear infection, so we're on antibiotics. My poor little man... Jan's not well either... a rough cold with a slight temp although not too bad (yet). Hubby's got a terrible tooth ache so my men are under the weather.

So... no Barcelona :( We've had to stay, there was no way we could go over with a sick baby, he's feeling so miserable, poor little soul. So... early bed for me (its 20 to 10 so I better get moving...) as I have to get up at 6:30 to be in Barcelona by 8 to have breakfast with my brother and head to the race start. I so wanted to have my family over but oh well... they'll be over next time I'm sure!

Don't know if I'll be able to get much rest... baby's restless and moaning... no wonder... I'd be too with a temp and an ear ache... poor little fella!

Gotta get everything ready so it's up and go in the am! Forecast calls for rain, if it is... let it be!

I'm going to give all I have... I know it's not the best of times but that doesn't mean I have to give up... I'm going to fight til the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment