Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7th!

Well... here I am again, home alone... feels wonderful!

The 3 Kings came yesterday... it was soooooooooooo much fun to watch the kidlets! They were so happy with their presents and they were soooooooooooooo good all day long... they're really great kids... I'm so happy! So that's done... went out for lunch with IL's and was fun, kids were super well behaved, all of them! Even little 14 month old Pol, happy and jolly as usual! Although I had a healthy lunch (veg+grilled meat) I somehow overdid it and almost 24 hours later I'm still stuffed :(

Anyway, time to get back into a routine. Purging with fruit today, high time too! I haven't been that bad over the holidays, as in holiday food eating... it's just that I got going and wouldn't stop. Weighed myself the other day and I'm exactly the same, so haven't lost but haven't gained either, wich is great!

I've been running every day since Jan. 3rd. Trying to keep a streak although I'm finding it really hard at times :( Last night, my belly was so full/stuffed I couldn't even walk fast... Only ran 1.144km and thought I'd die... hoping for a better one today. It's drizzling out there but my intention is to go to Banyoles and run around the lake, an 8k loop... we'll see what happens. Really cold out there too. Supposed to snow at some poing... eek!

2010 is going to be the year (I hope) I finally get in shape, lose my extra weight FOR GOOD and enjoy being healthier and fit. I've started back on my green tea, which I believe is what helped me a lot last time around... we'll see... 2/3 glasses a day, not that much either...

Last day of camp for the kids, back to school tomorrow! I'm having the day off tomorrow again, back to work for me on Monday! Looking forward to the routine but not being so many hours away from home. Will have to fin my workouts in too, no missing one!

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooo glad the holidays and holiday food are over. 2010 will be great for us!!!

    ReplyDelete