Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another run!

Well... second day into my training. Today was set for 20' walking followed by 20' slow and 10' at a faster pace. I was surprised that after sort of struggling to run 4 minutes yesterday I did my 20 today no problem... they were indeed veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow, but still I never felt like I'd have to stop :) I shortly stopped after the 20 minutes, loo stop, and then took to the last 10 minutes. I felt like I was pushing it more, and I was but I wasn't that fast at all :p Silly me... but hey... I got out there and run for over half an hour... felt soooooooooooo good! I then walked 11 minutes back home. I did over 3.3k walking (before and after) and 4.23k running... slow but running nontheless!!!!

Got home showered, stretched, had dinner and it is now 11:45pm and should be in bed but only just finished my dinner like 15 minutes ago, argh... I need my rest, I really do!

Supposed to rest tomorrow. I emailed my trainer to see if I do the toning exercises he sent for the day after tomorrow, tomorrow and then do what was planned for Jan. 18th on Thursday and what was planned for Jan 21st on Friday resting Saturday to do the race (not actually race) on Sunday. We'll see what he says... my guess is no, LOL!

So, everthing is sort of ready for Saturday... working in the am (not that much fun...) and then coming home, having lunch, and heading for Barcelona when Pol wakes up from his nap. Get to the city, feed kids snack, meet my brother, go get the chips and bibs, spend some time together (cousin time!), dinner, bed and Sunday am... breakfast with my brother at the hotel, race, shower and then, walking around Barcelona and having lunch with bro, SIL and kids... should be fun!

But for now... work tomorrow... day trip in the am to the museum of art! Should make the day go by quick! Planning on taking Pol and Jan to have a hair cut tomorrow afternoon. Hope I make it, they really need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment