Monday, January 11, 2010

Coming down with something?

Paula had a temperature last night and also when she woke up in the am, so she stayed home with daddy. At midday I started feeling weird, back ache, coughing, legs aching... I took an ibuprofen and did great but I'm starting to feel the same way again. I don't have a temperature (at least just yet) but I'm definitely not feeling well... this illness comes at a really bad time... my race is in 12 days. I will have my personalized training program from my personal running trainer today or tomorrow... I am hoping that a good night's sleep does it, fingers crossed!

BTW, took Paula to the pediatrician in the evening. He said it's only a cold but she's really low. She was at 38.5 and started crying she was dizzy, pour soul, she NEVER complains... my pour little girl!

Going to have a little warm soup and off to bed, hoping I wake up "new" in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I hope you ALL feel much, much better very soon.

    ReplyDelete