Friday, January 8, 2010

New shoes!




Yes! I went to Barcelona today as I had the day off (back to work on Monday...). I went to 2 specialty running stores and got 2 new pairs of shoes, I couldn't help it! They just fit so well!


I got 2 pairs of Brooks too. A pair of Brooks Launch, bright yellow with purple laces and a pair of Brooks Glycerin, white, red and silver... they just fit so well! Tried also a pair of Saucony's at the first store that felt great too! Then tried a pair of Asics, a pair of Nikes and a pair of New Balance but they didn't feel as good as the Brooks. The Asics were too tight, the Nikes were good but just a tad tight and the New Balance didn't feel right, so, there you have it... can't believe it... new, proper running shoes!




The guy at the second store told me my Asics Gel Stratus 3 were good.They were medium shoes but a good pair (at least), but they feel tight, just like the Asics I tried at the store, my Brooks are perfect! Hoping to be able to log lots of miles in them and... injury free!







2 comments:

  1. I am curious... why two different kinds?

    They sure are good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky!! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. I'm glad you could find some motivation in my ramblings :)

    You're so lucky to have 2 running stores nearby. The closest stores to me are in Bilbao and Madrid. I'm a huge fan myself of the Brooks line, that's what I use. My next shoes purchase will be some trail runners...my routes here are mostly off-road. Brooks, by far, are the best shoes I've ever had.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete