Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to work tomorrow :(

Well... holidays are over... been off since Dec. 23rd, time to go back tomorrow... not looking forward to it although routine will do us plenty of good! Always looking for the bright side of things :)

The thing is that my colleague, my coworker and friend with whom I get along really well won't be there for a month at least. She's undergone knee surgery and is having therapy so... I'll have to deal not having her around although I'll have my other wonderful coworkers there :) I just hope she recovers soon so that she feels better and has no pain anymore. Go Anna Go!

It is Sunday, first Sunday since the Sales are on, so everything is opened today. Got to get some bread, so I'll go later. The plan is:

1. Feed Pol his lunch around noon (almost time...) or 12:30, he seems a lot more awake and less cranky today... amazing what 45 more sleep minutes can do :)

2. Go for a run in MY NEW SHOES once he's down for his nap. In the mean time, hubby can feed Paula and Jan.

3. Have a shower, eat lunch and take kids to the park while Pol's napping. It'll be the warmest part of the day (although still cold for sure) and hit the store on the way back home to get the bread and little odds and ends.

4. (And this needs to be done now!!!) Put a washing machine on, and then another and after another... maybe a 4th too :/ I always manage to pile up the washing... I need to do a course on organization!!!!!

5. Enjoy, have fun and love my family :))) (I ALWAYS do that, so that'll take no effort!)

So hoping for that run... my leg and back feel funny... I think it's from the preassure change, the weather's changed and it's very cold. Hoping for a perfect fit of my shoes. Only 2 weeks to my 10k race in Barcelona... better get running!

Off I go... washing machine's calling me...

No comments:

Post a Comment