Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Flu

Yes... it finally hit me. Don't know if it's A, B or C, but I've got the flu :( I've had a fever for 3 days, only in the evenings and decided to see the doc today since my whole body had been aching all day, I was shivering and had a fever in the evening.

Timing couldn't be worse. Doc said it usually takes 8-10 days... hello???? I don't have that time... I've got a race on the 24th! Hoping these last 3 days count or else...

I know I should be thinking about my health and not my race but I've been soooooooooo looking forward to it... plus I got my personal training plan from my personal trainer. I had to start today :(

Oh well... surely there's a bright side to it... so far, tomorrow and Friday I get to stay home and skip work :)

Paula's got a fever too so I'm taking her to the ped in the am. She said she had an ear ache, so hoping it's "only" an ear infection... poor soul, she's my doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment