Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to normal

Well... things seem to getting back to normal... Paula's back at school and I'm back at work but most important of all... I'm back running... woohoo!!!

I went for a run... first of my scheduled training from my trainer. It was hard at the beginning... I've been off for a week and congested but I did it and felt better with every interval. I loved it! Can't wait for tomorrow although it'll be hard... 20'walk, 20' easy jog and 10' a bit faster... I don't know about running half an hour straight... 4 minute intervals were hard today... we'll see... I've thought about not running my race on Sunday but that's out of the question. I'm not a quitter. I'm not giving up. I'm going out there and giving it all I have and if I'm last again, I'm last... better dead last than did not finish and better did not finish than did not start so... Sant Antoni... here I come!!!!!!

Paula went on a day trip today. She said it was a bit boring. Jan wet his pants at lunch time, say what? But as usual, he couldn't care less about it, took it as something normal (when it's not, he's not wet himself in over 2 years!) and Pol's growing fast. Was exhausted today so he was in bed by 7:30pm, poor soul, had been crying since 7 to be put to bed. Gave him a bath with Jan and finally put him down, just as he wanted! He's a sweetheart! So are my other two!

No comments:

Post a Comment