Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stretching my legs...

Just back from a little run... the weather's perfect now. I just wish I could run any time of the day. I left the house at around 9:30pm, hardly anyone about. Just took it easy. I feel great now. More running tomorrow, rest on Thursday (as scheduled wich fits nicely as I have a meeting at school at 8pm) and then back at it on Friday. No racing this weekend, but a 13K the other one... it's a trail run... not sure I can do the uphills but all my training group is going so I'll just go so we can all be together!

Thank goodness for running... keeps me sane, LOL!

Paula's competing on Saturday. Her group competes from 7pm to 8:15pm... medals are not given until 9:40pm... it will be a late night... oh well... it's Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment