Friday, May 28, 2010

Running slow

I don't know what's happened... maybe I got some kind of "runner's high" in April when I did my PB's. I run so slow now... I think I'm doing a great time and when I stop and look at the time and distance... well... I don't know how I ever got "faster".

Well... maybe I do... I am NOT eating right... I have to start eating healthy. Why can't I control myself? Gee... if I only had *that* one answer... anyway... I need to gain control. I'll try the library tomorrow to see if there are any books on it!

So I did go out for a run last night and it did me a world of good. Thought a lot about my dear friend and how bad she must feel... It was great to relief stress, meditate and think. My race on Sunday goes for them. There are 2 steep hills, each 1km long. I'll run them both for them. I won't stop and walk even if my running looks like walking. It's the least I can do for them!

No running today... got home after 11pm last night from my run, went to bed at around 1. Pol woke up in the middle of the night to feed... I'm pooped... should go shopping for clothes as the school end of year festival is tomorrow but I think I'll go tomorrow am... can't be bothered now...

Might run back from school tomorrow once the festival is over... it's all downhill ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment