Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday gone!

So it's Monday today, but it's almost 11 pm so... Monday's gone already... time sure flies these days!

Not a lot to report really but just felt like writing! It's just that I love being a mom. I love my kids. They're so lovely, so different yet so great! Paula's growing fast, she's a little miss. Next competition's coming up on Saturday and at her gym! Jan's doing "story hour" on Thursday. Finally his turn to tell a story to the class! He's thrilled! He demands time with me and I give it to him. It's lovely! Pol's doing something new each day... he's so bright and so cute... 3 nights sleeping through in a row and asking to go to bed... fantastic!

Still happy about how the kids run the race yesterday and loved it. I never got to see Paula since she just left and said "see you later mom", but I run with my Jan and that permanent smile on his face was worth everything! What a champ!

School was tough today. Kids are hyper and sort of out of control but I had a great time with my co-workers and the kids too, not all of them though, LOL!

Bed time now. Running tomorrow easy, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment