Saturday, May 15, 2010

2nd place
















Hi! It's been a while... only got a run in this week due to pouring rain and then meetings, dinners, competitions... hoping to get out there tomorrow and stretch my legs!

So, Paula was competing today, in her own gym. It was nice to "be home". She did great. She placed 10th overall but got 2nd place within the team, so they each got a silver medal and a trophy (for the gym). She was sooooooooo chuffed... it was great to see my little princess soooooooo happy! She's put so much effort into it. I'm a proud and happy mom tonight. I always am but tonight, seeing my beauty so happy (she's having dinner with her medal around her neck, LOL) is worth everything!

Pol's chest is really congested but he's a champ... he struggles at night (so do we...) but he's a great kid! Jan's adorable and was so happy to see Paula lining up and to see her win a medal... their bond is amazing... I so love it!

A proud and happy mom, yes... that's what I am!

1 comment:

  1. You should be very happy indeed! What a little beauty, too. :)

    ReplyDelete