Sunday, October 25, 2009

Falling off the wagon

Went to mom's yesterday. We were celebrating my brother's birthday (next Tuesday), my nephew Harry's birthday (he was 3 on the 22nd), my sister-in-law's birthday (was Oct. 8) and my baby's 1st birthday (next Friday). Didn't eat a lot, but had a regular lunch: asparagus, hard boiled egg, a little bread, tuna fish, some chicken and... cake... little dinner after that.

Wanted to go for a long run today to make up for it but woke up full of a head cold and run down so... no run today. Also *cheated* a little today... had a mandarin, a banana, some wholewheat toast and a salad for lunch and a little square of chocolate... and all this with no run... why am I so childish? Why can't I control myself? Shame on me :(

Paula's gym was presenting the teams today so we went. They put on a little show... it was great! She's doing so well, so neat and so *clean*... she loves it!

Spent the afternoon at home, only going over to the neighbour's for a while to play. Kids were hyper...

So, on the wagon again tomorrow I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment