Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And another day....

Well, here I am... 3rd day in a row. Won't be able to post every day but I will every time I get the chance!

So this is another day without binging. Cravings have been scarce today, thank goodness! It's still not easy but it's an exercise I have to do. I want something and it'll cost me something... I won't lose what I've gained in like a year just overnight although I wish it could be!

No running for me today either. I pulled my back (at the top) this am and I'm finding it hard to keep my head in place. Hopefully it'll be all better tomorrow so I can get out and get my run in.

A not so good day at work today. Two of my groups gave me a really hard time. I felt so stupid, so useless, so nobody... one thing is having 3 or 4 badly behaved children in class, and the other is having 20 out of 25... while you're telling on off, or trying to talk to them, there's 19 more fussing and playing about... not easy... I was doing this awesome new method today in clas... noone paid attention, noone cared... it's so sad to see such young children with such lack of motivation or interest for anything... oh well... count to 100, or 1000 or more...

Kids are doing good. I'm so proud of them 3, love them to bits. They're a good reason for me to keep going!

Ok... so that's it for today... antoher successfull day eating wise. Here's to many more!

TTYS

No comments:

Post a Comment