Thursday, October 22, 2009

3rd rainy day in a row...

Yes... it's still raining... supposed to be getting better but kids were still kept inside because of the rain, so they were a bit hyper... it'll pass but while at it it's quite stressing.

I went for a 51:22 run yesterday... 4 miles exactly. So proud to have run for so long but I did have pain on my leg just as it happenned 3 years ago. My doc says not to worry about it. The weather's playing tricks on me... hopefully it's only that!

So, I'm going for it... building time and endurance. Speed will come in time... not really worried about it since I have lots of weight to lose and dragging it along doesn't make it easy!

Food wise... I had 3 forbidden things yesterday. I had a tiny sandwich in the am, had custard, a donut and a little chocolate... hopefully the run did the trick! Today I had rice for lunch which wasn't really allowed either but have been good otherwise. I hope all the effort is worth it and I see results.

I am very tired today and have a bit of a back ache but I ain't giving up. I'm meeting great people on dailymile that motivate me big time. I hope I stick to it. I can do this and must go for it!

Weighing in in the am... hoping for a loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment