Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not an easy road...

Just a quick note (I think). Another successful day thus far... one more meal to go before bedtime but if I haven't spoiled it up to now, I should be good the rest of the day.

There were 3 birthdays at work today: chocolate cookies, cake, sweets, candy... you name it, there it was... but it stayed there when I passed... I didn't touch it. I didn't even feel like "OMG... this is too cruel... I need one", etc... so that was good!

But don't get me wrong... I would eat and eat and eat as much as I could of anything... I can really tell the lack of carbs on my diet is an issue. But it's all for the best... we'll reintroduce carbs slowly to have a healthy *diet*, eating a bit of everything, but now I need to take care of other things and other than a tiny little slice of brown bread at breakfast, no more carbs for me throughout the day! After all it's an effort and in a way... what's a little (wait, did I say little???) effort when you know it's going to do you a world of good????

Very very very windy here. Kids were uppitty. I have a terrible headache and it's gone cold from night to day. Days are getting shorter... well, you get the picture. I didn't get to run today either. My back's still not 100% plus that wind out there is horrible and uncomfy. I hope the wind calms down by tomorow so I can get out there and run... only I know how much I NEED that run!!!!

It's not going to be easy, noone ever said it would, but it's got to be done. And afterall I'm giving myself health and care so I've got to go for it!

Time for my 2 eldest to go to bed. Baby's been asleep for a while now :)

I can do it! I have to do it! I want to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment