Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's late...

Here I am once more and it's late... 11:34 pm when I start typing this... should be in bed but... I just had my dinner so I need for it to go down a bit before I head that way.

Today was a very nice day... first, Pol slept the night through until 8:45! Then I went with Paula to run a kid's race in the am. After the race where we met her best friend whith whom she set off running and went way ahead of me, we went t0 the park with my in-laws. They all had a great time. I met a friend's mom and a coworker. We came home, we had lunch. Pol took a 3 1/2+ hour nap... we had to wake him up! Good thing is that he woke up 1 1/2 hours into it and went back to sleep! We spent the afternoon playing at home. Pol took a few steps on his own... he's growing fast!

And once everyone was in bed... I headed out for a run. It was late and cold but I went. Decided to go where I used to run 3 years ago. Lots of hills that made me really slow, but I did it. I ran for 50:22 and did 3.8 miles in that time... really slow but... I did it. Had run 0.96 miles in the am with Paula. A total of 4.44 miles this evening including warm up and cool down. Felt great... what a nice run! I am hoping that as I shift weight off, I'll get faster... fingers crossed! I don't intend to be an Olympian but I sure pretend to improve these times... although I'm proud of all I'm achieving... that speed is far from ideal... things at their own time I guess!

And well... the weekend is over... another busy weekend next week... working Sat. am and then gym teams presentations on Sun. Birthday party for 3 on Sat. afternoon... I'm tired only thinking about it, LOL!

Ok... another good day food wise... can't believe I'm sticking to it. I just hope I see results... my jeans did feel a bit more lose today... it'll be a long road... it'll be slow but it'll be the last time riding it, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment