Friday, October 23, 2009

Nice little run

It is late again... 11:30 pm... it's been a good week at work. I'm so glad and happy about changing jobs or better said schools since I sort of do the same! I think (let me just whisper that...) I am starting to get to my 5s...let's hope so!

Just been for a run... 41:01, 3.24 miles (5.22k)... not bad... I'm happy with the time... it's getting better! I love the feeling I'm left with after running! I wore my new shoes only to find out they're too small for me :(... how on earth did that happen?

No working tomorrow (was supposed to) so that's good. Over to mom's to celebrate Harry's birthday (he was 3 yesterday), Carol's birthday (was Oct. 8) and my brother Dani's birthday (will be Oct. 27). Should be fun. Hope all kids behave!

Eating was good today too... was about to overdo it or have *forbidden* stuff but I didn't... yay for me!

Baby Pol decided to turn the water on in the bath and the shower started going... the bathroom was flooded and we all got soaked... ho-hum!

I'd love to scrapbook... I have no time... no worries... it'll happen, it's just a question/matter of time!

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment