Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Right on track

Hi again. I get the chance to update today again so... here I am!

Today was good... I didn't get a run in. I didn't manage to get up in the am and was way too tired in the evening to go running. It is very windy out there. I wonder if that's got anything to do with my mood and my tiredness... who knows...

Anyway... during the day I had no problem to control my eating. Even at work 3 different co-workers brought cookies, chocolate, croissants... it was all there... I simply ignored it and felt proud about it. But when I got home in the evening... I was hungry but after eating (healthy) I was still hungry... obviously it wasn't hunger but anxiety... I, somehow (still don't know how) managed not to give in. I didn't binge, I didn't eat anything *forbidden*... it's now time to go to bed almost and I've been good all day and have been able (most importantly) to overcome that moment when I was closer to crossing the line... I feel proud, very proud... I hope I manage to go all the way... it's not an easy road... it's quite a long one too but as everything, a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

So my second good day under the belt... it's supposed to get easier as I go along... let's hope it's true!

Note to self: I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment