Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday...

So it's Saturday again... time flies... my oh my... and it's getting cold... finally fall is setting in... it was wicked hot last week, really hot and unusual but it's gone to normal now. It's only that it happened from night to day... no time to re-adjust... oh well... what to do!

Another good day yet despite an outing for lunch with lots of people. I was good... didn't do any extras, stuck to my healthy habits. I'm so proud... but I do have to admit it wasn't difficult either. I didn't feel the need to eat what they were eating or taste the crisps... all felt natural... I ate what I brought and that's it!

It is windy again... I went running yesterday and wasn't going to go today. Have to let my body recover. But there's a race tomorrow. I'm doing the kid's race with my eldest. About 2km only but at least a little run with her that will be lovely for sure! I will get a *proper* run in later on if I can!

Went shopping in the evening. My big guy has no *winter* clothes... he's grown soooooooo much... so I got him a couple of jeans and a couple of pyjamas. Rest to follow!

Off to bed now... been outdoors all day, had a lovely time but I'm exhausted now!

I'm doing it... I'm slowly getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment