Thursday, December 10, 2009

Staying on track

Woohoo for me!

Just got back from a great run! And it didn't start that great... that's even better! Well... I did my long walk to the starting point, all uphill. Got there and started running after redoing my shoe laces and turning my music on. At first I felt really light and great but about 300 meters later at the most, I started feeling really heavy and thought I might have to cut it short. But, I kept going. It was going good and by the end of the run I had the runner's high... it was amazing. I think I was running in the best running form I've ever had (I think). I just loved it!

I have been good with my food also all week so I'm really proud! I am going out to dinner tomorrow night with my friends and will have regular food, but I think I can afford it after today's run! Also going for lunch with friends and kids on Sunday but will have run before so I think I can eat *normal* too! I've just got to be careful and not overdo it!

So, on Sunday, TV3 has "la marató" on. In Girona, 2 guys from a running club will be running marathon distance by doing loops around the city. Anyone can join and cooperate. I've decided I'll go joing them at the beginning so I'll have someone to run with. The loop is about 1.1k. I'll do about 5 laps (if I can), I'll get my run in and I'll cooperate with the cause... couldn't get any better! Well, at least that's the plan!

Only 16 days until de Sant Silvestre Riudellotenca... wow... time flies! Can't wait!

Kids are good. Paula and Pol are full of a cold but doing ok. Paula's very excited because she's doing a new *dance* at gym since she's in the new group, for the *festival* on the 23rd. She's loving it! Jan's lovely, he's such a sweet little boy. I love my kids!!!!!

1 comment: