Monday, December 7, 2009

Another week ahead

Well... Monday again... time just seems to fly these days... I must be getting old, LOL!

Eating wise, let's see... I had some bread with chocolate spread yesterday as a snack, so that wasn't *allowed*, after that I've been very good though... so easy to spoil things, so hard to be a good girl :p But I do have to say I'm really proud of today... we went out to a Xmas tree fair in Espinelves, a town nearby. We got there late and ended up having lunch there. There was a menu and we could choose from different things. As starters there was "fideua" and thought I'd have it since I just simply love it. But, when I actually came to the food court... I took a salad... yes, say what???? Yes, a salad! I had some lamb to follow and was about to have a chocolate and cream desert but... no... I took mandarins... I still can't belive I was that good, I'm so proud :)

And... I went for a run last night. Decided to do a long warmup walk all the up to the top of the mountain and take it from there. And that's what I did. It was a great run... always tired at the beginning... I wonder if that feeling will ever go away... it lasts a while... but I kept going until I went into "auto mode" as I call it. I'm still slow... still carrying lots of extra weight... it's actually like carrying a backpack with 5 gallons of water or milk... it is a heavy backpack after all. Anyway, I'm doing it and I couldn't be prouder! I run 5.254K in 37:57. Yes, slow, but yes, better 5 than 0!!!!

Kids are doing great... Pol never napped while out there, but he did when we got home at 3:30 pm... woke him up by 5:30 or else... he woke up happy and has been running around as usual. Paula and I went grocery shopping for some little odds and ends we needed to get. It's a holiday tomorrow but everything's open still it's nice to have things already! We also went to the greengrocer's, the chemist and the paper shop to get a little toy for Jan and a book for Paula (she prefered that to a toy!).

Feeling extremely tired... my eyes are puffed and this today after Pol slept all night... what's wrong with me?

Hoping for another run tomorrow. Might try 2 split runs, one in the am and one in the pm... we'll see if it can happen! Organization is the key, organization is the key, organization is the key (that's a note to self)

Only 19 days until my 7k... time flies! And 20 days unitl my 5K, oh dear... can I do 2 runs back to back? Of course I can!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think your 5K time is excellent! Good job. And thanks so much for your supportive comments. 5 days to go for me!!!

    ReplyDelete