Thursday, December 31, 2009

One proud mom!

It's December 31st, the last day of 2009, where on earth did time go??? Geez... time flies, I'm getting old, LOL!

Last, and 4th, race of the year today at 6pm... only started running 4 months ago and I will have 4 races under my belt this year... I'm so happy! And so proud!

Jan, my lovely, caring, sweet 4 year old is home sick with a double ear infection and strep throat. He's such a trooper though. He's not complaining or anything, a champ! So proud of him. He's so sensitive. I love him!

Pol, my, as of yesterday, 14 month old went (with me) for a blood test today about his allergies. He did soooooooooooo well. I'm so proud. He cried but never moved... he's adorable too! I then dropped him off at daycare, happy as could be!

Paula's at gym camp until 3:15pm. She loves it. Was so happy to go despite her brother not going today. She's so lively and sweet! Met one of her gym coaches at the docs where she goes. Got the chance of talking to her for a while which was nice since I never got to do it. And here's where I go even prouder... she told me how Paula's really gifted for gymnastics... I thought I'd cry. She also said she's an excellent *student*, always paying attention and doing as is told... that's my girl! First competiton coming up on Feb. 6th!!!! I'm so proud!

So, Dec. 31st, 2009 is fading away. One race to go in only 6 hours and then whatever 2010 brings. I will set a race schedule to keep me going. I can do it, I need to do it, I want to do it!

Bring 2010 on... ready or not... here it comes!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment