Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Morning

Yet another sleepless night... well... I mean Pol woke up at 4 and I didn't fall asleep again unti 6, sigh... There's something we can see about this child... he's great and fine during the day... there's something we're missing. We'll get there eventually, sooner than later I hope, it's just a matter of finding what it is! Anyway, he fed, as usual and went straight back to sleep. He's such a good kid! Restless but great!

It is cloudy and it looks cold. I'd really like to go do some Christmas shopping (to get the odds and ends I still have to get) to get it over and done with. But of course, I can't bring the children along... I might take Pol and have Toni take the kids to the park, that might work!

I am hoping for a run later on although my energy level right now is closer to 0 than anything else. I'm sure running will wake me up, LOL!

Have lost another kg so I'm happy with that. I'm really working hard at it. Very little dinner at night and quality food during the day. I just hope not to gain any during the holidays. I'd be ok with keeping the weight! My plan's not to eat a lot, then again when I get them anxiety attacks, who knows what I can do, sigh.

Only 18 days until the Sant Silvestre Riudellotenca (www.riudellots.com/acer/ss_2009.html)... wow... need to get out there and do all my runs. I run a 10K the other day, surely I can run this 7K, can't I?

And, only 19 days for the Sansi in Lloret de Mar (www.santsilvestredelloret.com). My only concern is running 2 days in a row but I'm sure I can manage.

And then, a few days of rest... just little easy runs here and there, because... only 23 days until the 5ยช Sant Silvestre de Girona (www.championchip.cat/inscripcions/inscripcion.asp?carrera=106). We'll see what I do from there. But I'm really excited to have all these races ahead. Will help with the Xmas eating for sure, LOL!

Kids are doing good. Pol's a little fussy. He's got a cold but he's a trooper, he'll do great!

No comments:

Post a Comment