Friday, December 25, 2009

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

December 25th... the year is coming to an end! Merry Christmas!!!!

Had Christmas dinner last night at mom's. Didn't feel like I was eating that much but was stuffed and still am 24 hours later, sigh... the kids had a great time! We did the "tiĆ³" and they had a blast... they were so happy with what they got even if it was only a few "cagades" and mostly candy, chocs, a book and a little token. So nice to see how happy they were with little stuff. They're adorable! They were all very well behaved!

The dinner was lovely as usual. Mom's Christmas dinner is always worth waiting for throughout the year. Despite always being the same we can't wait for it! No major gifts for the grownups as usual, just a little something, only that I was forgotten, ho-hum, fixed in the end, but the fact is that I was forgotten...

Paula and Jan stayed behind and slept and my sister's with all the other cousins, 6 kids total with 1 adult... she's a trooper! They had a whale of a time. Went back this am to collect them. They had all been good and loved staying! We came back home with little Pol. He was an angel all night at mom's, in the car on the way back and at night... he slept through till 9:45 when the phone woke us up! That was a lovely Christmas present! Pol had lunch at mom's we drove back and Pol went straight down for his nap. We had lunch and then Toni took the other two over to his sister's and I followed when Pol woke up. He took a 3 hour nap and I managed to get an over 1 hour one after the eldest were gone! It was nice at SIL's. Kids had a great time too. Everyone was very well behaved... lovely!

Came back home. Put Pol straight in bed, we had so many late nights lately... Kids had a little dinner and in bed too. Hopefully they'll sleep long tomorrow and make up for all these last late nights!

On Wednesday Paula had her gymnastics festival and it was great! She did really well. I'm so proud! She's lovely and could tell she knew what to do all the time! So that was a late night, then Xmas eve, then Xmas night at my sister's and then today so hopefully everyone sleeps in tomorrow am!

It is 11:18pm and I'm exhausted. I am racing tomorrow at 11... I am not fit nor ready for it... but I'm doing it no matter what. I am also racing, well, I run, but in a race, LOL, the day after tomorrow. And... my family might come! It would be so nice!

I need to get some rest. I really do... I look so tired and puffed... time to be good. Tomorrow looks like the perfect day for a new beginning, doens't it?

Good night and a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment