Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 days to 2010

Wow is all I can say... where on earth did time go??? Another year gone by already... geez... I'm getting old, LOL!

Had a couple peaceful days. Lots of tyding today which is great! Finally put our tree up... yes... on Dec. 29... guess better late than never... most people are bringing theirs down and we only just put ours up... ho-hum... Lots more tyding to do still, hopefull I manage!

Wanted to go for a short easy run today but can't fit it in. I'm under the weather and extremely tired I wonder if I'm coming down with something. Will try to fit it in tomorrow morning if I can... hubby's away and middle son's got a fever as I type. Hoping it's just a few hours thing. Will fit it in no matter what... will just have to wait for hubby to be back I guess :)

Kids are going to gym camp these days and loving it! Pol's going to daycare as usual. He loves it too!

Running my last and 4th race for 2009 on the 31st... it seemed so far away yet it's only around the corner, wow! A dailymile friend scheduled her races for 2010. Her race calendar looks awesome, such a motivator. I might copy the idea to keep me going!

So far I'm going to put baby in bed and I'll follow shortly, not feeling too well. Gotta be 100% for Thursday's run!

No comments:

Post a Comment