Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Geez... update needed!

Oh well... here I am. December 23rd and haven't blogged in a while... shame on me! I wonder if it's got anything to do with my bad habits lately... ho-hum...

I'll be clear... I haven't been good this past week. Actually I've been very bad. I wonder how I mess up so easily when it's so hard to get there... why is it so easy to fall off the wagon? After all the effort I've made... as I've stated before, in other posts, I do need to get my eating under control, but... how??? That's the question!

Ok, so I went running last Wednesday and didn't get a run in again until today, again... shame on me. Plus with all the excess food I've eaten and not precisely healthy stuff... my run was slow, short and horrible, ho-hum... Well... I paid my price... I can't expect to keep things going if i don't work for them, so there... hope I've learnt my lesson!

Other than that, Pol's been quite sick with a very bad bronchitis. Had to go to hospital and all but he's a champ and is finally recovering well. We've had 3 great nights in a row... I know... I shouldn't state it but... I had to wake him up at 8:30 today, felt so bad, he was sleeping sooooooo soundly... he's a cookie! Paula and Jan are at gym camp now that school is off for the Holidays. Hoping all's going well. I know it is for Paula. It's Jan I'm most worried about but I'm sure he's having fun! Swimming, theater, crafts, gym... sounds like a blast! They're doing great. Both brought their school albums home and we couldn't be more proud! Paula's report is excellent! I love my kids, in case someone didn't know, LOL, they're my life. I'm so thankful for them!

Also, had 2 work dinners... one last Friday where we paid our own food and one on Monday, offered by the school... oh my... I'm speechless... it was so nice. I feel so prou of working there. People are soooooooooooooo nice, so human, so lovely! We had a lovely meal (standing up) and then we sang a bit, we laughed a lot and... we got a Christmas present... yes! Never had one from work and I'm sooooooooooooo excited... a ham in a lovely little reusable bag and a hand made brooch... absolutely adorable! A Christmas card with a little Christmas angel signed by all the members of the management comission... amazing... with something written from everyone, a personalized card... amazing... they had to do 160 of them... amazing!

So... Christmas is here... I wonder where time's gone... I'm getting old!

Oh, it's raining... Paula's gym show is tonight. Can't wait. She was recently moved to an upper group called competition 1 and is loving it and learning lots despite having a nasty girl in the group that bosses and bullies her about. She's learning to ignore her, WTG Paula!

Ok, off to to some work! Will try updating sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment