Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's out!

Ok... yesterday I was scheduled to have minor surgery on my legs to remove fat lumps. The one on my left knee was not removed. The doc said it was too near knee structures so she's send me to the surgeon to have it done in hospital. We'll see when! The other one along my right tibia was removed. She said it was tiny but I knew it wasn't. It was way bigger than she thought and had to dig dipper than she thought. I have internal stitches (3) and 4 outside. I had it seen to today. All looks good. Not limping anymore as of the evening. My 5,4k end of year race is tomorrow. We'll see how I feel. If I feel like I can do it, I'll run it, if I see I can't I'll just cheer everyone along! I do have to admit I'd love to be able to run it!

Paula and Jan have been going to day camp at the gym. I spoke to a mom today congratulating her for how well her daughter (ex-student of mine :p) is doing and how much she's improved. She told me that Paula did great too and that her daughter's told her how they've been talking about moving Paula to her group :D I was so happy to hear that! I spoke to one of the coaches and she said she's doing great and that she needs to work hard (as she is doing). I asked Paula what she'd ask for if she had a wish to ask. She said "about what?". I just said, anything you'd like to do, somewhere you'd like to be, anything you'd want to be... just a wish... and she said: to train everyday... She really likes her gymnastics, she's passionate about them... I just hope her wish comes true some day. So far they've been practicing her competition routines, floor and balance beam. She says they're coming along nicely :D I know she'll do great because she wants to and she believes in herself... so proud of my girl!

1 day left of 2010 :o... time flies... not a minute to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment