Friday, December 31, 2010

Dec. 31st. 15:24: Sóc gimnasta

So, that's Paula's statement as of Dec. 31st at 3:24pm: I'm a gymnast. I'm so proud of her. She's so into it, loving it and passionate about it... what a blessing!

We're off to our end of year race. It looks like I'll be able to run in the end :D No pain today. I'll try. If I feel any pain, I'll stop, no problem, but I hope I can do it. So far so good today, no pain, no limping... fingers crossed... I know the impact won't help but I do wear compression socks so the area shouldn't move much!

I'll do the 5,4k race and Paula will do the 600m race which will be great. We'll all be given a Santa's hat to run the race. The kids will get a neck warmer upon finishing. We get a goodie bag with a towel in it!!

I have a gymnast at home. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment