Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In love


I am so lucky... I have such a wonderful family. We're all the way we are, that's no discovery really, is it now? But I have the most wonderful children ever, they're so good, so caring, so lovely... I just love them sooooooooooo much. They are children and have their moments but all in all I have to say they're good and I couldn't be more proud of them! They each have their own personality which makes them unique and super special and I just love that about them. Paula's very "intense" and fidgety, very lively and happy. Jan's a little teddy bear, such an easy going child with the most beautiful eyes ever and the sweetest smile. And Pol is our "baby", he's always on the go but is the most caring kid ever and is as happy as can be... they're simply adorable!

I am also lucky to have a caring husband. Seems to be absent most of the time but loves us very much and takes really good care of us all... I am fortunate!

So that... I'm in love with my kids and my family all in all... I'm so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment