Sunday, December 26, 2010

I like running

So, that's it, I like it, it's fun, it's freedom, it's health... all in one! I'm off work until Jan. 10th. I hope I can get out a lot these days. Kids will be going to day camp Tues-Fri so I'm hoping to go running as I drop them off. It'd be great! It is cold but hey... bundle up and that's it!

I have decided I'll go on the pronokal diet, with a doctor. I need to feel good. It's very expensive but I am worth it and I owe it to myself. I always take care of others and never remember to take care of myself. I can't wait.

Between the diet and training I'm sure everything will be great. I will change my eating habits for life so it won't be a diet anymore but a lifesytle!

So, bring it on. 2011 is going to be the start of something wonderful, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment