Monday, December 13, 2010

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Ok... exams are over, woohoo! And despite not having worked much I am quite happy of how I did. Will have results as of Monday-Tuesday next week! Fingers crossed!

After my last exam yesterday, it was around noon so I decided (I had my running gear in the car) to go for a run in Barcelona, so I headed down to the Olympic port and run along the waterfront... it was awesome! So many people, so many runners each with their own style and pace... loved it! Did almost 6k, might not be much but it was great and... NO PAIN! Woohoo!

Up to here, all good but...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh... I can't control myself, I can't control my eating, I can't control my mood... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! What can I do? What do I do? How do I do it? Sigh... I so want to yet I feel at loss... I know I can do it but I just can't seem to be able to get round to it. Can't go running tomorrow, will try Weds, Thurs and Fri, but Fri I'm seeing a new physio, supposed to be very very very very good, fingers crossed! Hopefully I find "the" answer I'm looking for!

So ok... as usual... I NEED CONTROL!! Please, if you have it, send it along!!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to join Weight Watchers online. I can be your weight loss buddy! My friend Petra (www.petraruns.blogspot.com) is doing it, also. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete