Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I can do it on my own, can't I????

Ok, so... I talked to DH and he does not agree with me going on the pronokal diet. He's scared something will happen to me. It is an effective diet, but it is a miracle diet. Not that I didn't know. You lose the weight quick and then... well... if we keep in mind that I suffer from an eating disorder well... so, I'll try as I did back in 2006, to do it on my own: more exercise, less food and good food. I think I can do it. Wait, no! I KNOW I can do it. It will take a big effort, yes. It won't be easy, no. But I can do it, yes I can!

Ok, so there I go... there's no need to wait until Jan 1st... I'm trying as of now. If I fall, I'll get up and start again. Nothing wrong with it, is there?

I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment