Saturday, December 18, 2010

Diagnose?

Ok... no running since Sunday after my exams and have a 5K tomorrow... hopefully I can make it all the way, if not, I'll take walk breaks... no prob! Paula, Jan and Pol are running too :D And my nephews too!!!! It will be great, I just know it, although the forecast calls for rain! We're going no matter what! Pol's a bit under the weather again... darn allergy :( Hopefully he's ok. He's such a brave little boy! Should be a great day! After the race and all, we're off to mom's for lunch. My grandma's here from England so we'll go say hi! It is and will be cold but we'll run and I'm sure I'll get warm by running :D

Ok, so I went to see another physio yesterday. My PT's very own physio! And he seems to have found what my "problem" is, 4 years after getting injured in the first place... woohoo! It appears to be an injury on the toe flexors... amazing... something so "simple"... he moved me and made me do exercises until the pain appeared and... BINGO, once we got to the toe flexors, there it was... so, lots of stretching, some phisio if I can and... running! I can't believe I finally have a proper diagnose 4 years after... feels great!

Saw my psycho also last night. Great session. I think I've got more "weapons" now, I just need to learn to use them!

I hope it goes ok tomorrow... I know my time won't be great but as long as I finish (hopefully pain free) I'll be more than happy! I'm excited about having all the kids run with me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a diagnosis after all this time! And CONGRATS on finishing the exams!

    ReplyDelete