Monday, November 15, 2010

Running under the rain!

So I went running today. It was raining, yet it didn't stop me. The truth is that I've been somewhat stressed due to some stuff that's going on at work and I really needed to get out there. It was awesome. Since it was raining, there was noone about, it was just lovely! I run very very slow but I got out there and run for 34 minutes plus some others of warmup and cooldown!

Might go to Banyoles tomorrow (might be very muddy...) or back to the bike path where I run today. I need to get studying too. I didn't take part time with all it means not to study but the truth is that being able to go running at midday is a privilege!

My pace today was very very very very slow, I think the slowest ever... don't know what'll happen on Sunday at the race... maybe I'll repeat what I did last year: last, but as long as I can run it, who cares how long it takes?

I'm determined to run a half in Feb. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment