Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ok, here it goes...

After thinking about it for ages and really wanting to do it and after reading a few stories of regular people , people just like me (and you ;) I guess...) I want to go for it. I want to make it for Barcelona 2012, that is the Barcelona marathon in 2012 held the first weekend in March. So there... I said it. I had it in mind. Don't know if I ever stated it in writing but here I go. If I want it I've got to fight it. Noone's going to give it to me. If one want something, it won't be easy, it won't be "free", so there... I am signed up for a half on Feb. 6th but as I have stated some other time, it might be the date of Paula's first competiton of the season (don't know if it'll be Feb. 5th or 6th and where. We'll find out for sure, I think, on Monday Nov. 29th). If it is held where I run, no problem but it'd be too much of a coincidence. If not, there's another one on Feb. 13th, the following weekend, so I better get going. I'm late in training already so... here I go... I will lose weight along with it, slowly but surely and will run a half and in 16 months I hope to run Barcelona and then my dream, my biggest dream of all... NY in 2013 (I was no in the raffle this year, will be no I guess this year and next, so it's a yes for 2013!!!)

So Jacky... mothering, working, studying and training... I can do it with organization. I can, I can, I can!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment