Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Banyoles again :D

It was a hard day at work today where lots of "harsh" feelings came out. We talked about it and it was good as we downloaded some stress which is always nice!

I left at 1, I went to pay for Paula's new leotards that I got on Friday and didn't pay (visa machine wasn't working) and then came home, got changed and headed for Banyoles to go around the lake. It was another perfect day for running. Sunny, crispy, beautiful! I run in the opposite direction today and decided the other way is much better. Did the full loop and felt great. Was 12 seconds per km faster today than yesterday. Think I'll rest tomorrow and then go out again on Thursday, we'll see. Friday will be tricky day as I have a dinner in the evening and a psycho appt at midday but will try to go after the psycho at the bike path and think the appt and the run will be the perfect combination! If I'm up for it I'll go tomorrow again, if not, I'll allow my body a day's rest (which ain't that bad after all) and resume on Thursday, we'll see!

2 days in a row... happy about it and feeling great! Slow but good, at least I'm out there!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jacky!

    I am not doing the Galloway this time. And training started TODAY!!!

    ReplyDelete