Saturday, November 13, 2010

Running in Banyoles!

At last! I was able to go for a run and it felt awesome! I've started to work part time until the end of november so after work, at 1, I headed to Banyoles, a 20-25 minute drive and run around the lake. It's a 6.2k loop sorrounded by nature. It was lovely! I got there at 2, the light was great! I started off by walking to warm up and then started running or rather trotting. It was a very slow run but it was a run. The place is sooooo beautiful! Hardly anyone around and the views were breath taking... I loved it! Temperature was ideal too on Friday! I must take my camera along next time,too many beautiful spots around that need to be pictured!

So, I am taking part time to study and so far I haven't opened a book, I better get going. I have a doc appt on Monday at 4 with a 30 minute commute. Will see my doc (general) also one day at lunch time and have a psychologist appt on Friday at 2.

Next race on Sunday the 21st. I will be slow, very slow, but better slow than nothing! I need to get going again and stop eating to stop gaining so I can go faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment