Sunday, November 14, 2010

87th Jean Bouin!

That's happening next Sunday, November 21st (www.jeanbouin.cat) That was my very first 10K race after being sidelined for 3 years and after only having started running 3 months before that. It was a great day! So, lots of memories for me on Sunday of how far I've come and how far I've got to go. I know I won't do too well but I'm doing it no matter what. My brother wants to try to run under 49', we'll see. He can surely do it!

No running today, lots of walking yesterday, park in the am with the kids today and afternoon at home. It's dark at like 5:30 and it doesn't feel like getting out there at all! We've realized we can't let Pol take 3+ hour naps, so as of next weekend, if he sleeps less we can go out before dark and since we'll be out already it won't be as hard and we can use all afternoon too :P

Off to the doc tomorrow (for my leg, what kept me away from running for 3 years) for a checkup (we do them every 2-3 months) and it comes in perfect as my back is warning me...

Will run (if no other obstacles) at midday tomorrow, woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment