Sunday, November 21, 2010

1:08:33


This photo appeared on the main sport's paper here in Catalunya. OMG... on the digital edition, in a 40 photo album, this was number 2... not my best shot by any means, but way too cool! My partner is my beloved Maria!

87th edition of the Jean Bouin, a 10K race in Barcelona, this am. A lovely day with lovely crispy air and 10,250 runners! My watch said 1:08:37 but the official results say 1:08:33, so... I take it! After all I was wearing a timing chip and I guess that's the result that counts :P

It was great. I was lucky enough to meet Maria, a friend, and we run together... needless to say, running with someone is such a pleasure! She "pushed" me and we had a great time!

My knee's been bothering me since Tuesday with a "knicknack" and I'm going to the doc's again tomorrow... no pain while I run but bothering while I'm still, so I better have it seen to!

So, another race under my belt... getting closer to my half!

1 comment:

  1. I like the pic! Such serious faces!

    I KNOW you will be doing a half soon, AND you will do it well. :)

    ReplyDelete