Friday, July 30, 2010

I went for a run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! I can say it louder, WOOHOO!!! But not clearer!

Gosh did it feel good... I put Pol in bed at 8:15pm since we had a very last night the night before. Paula and Jan were in bed at 8:30 and I headed out... perfect time too! I walked to the start point, as usual and then set off... I thought of running "the" distance of my regular run but if I had to stop, I would. I couldn't believe I made it to the end in almost the same time as my last run over a month (maybe 2) ago. But the best... I felt so great, it was awesome! I had some *me* time and I ran... the perfect combination, plus at a decent hour which made me have dinner at a decent hour and got to bed at a decent hour, which proves it can be done :)

I had a shower that felt like Heaven and had a healthy dinner too... what's up with me? Could it be? Finally seing a change... it was about time too, right?

I weighed myself this am. To my surprise I haven't put any weight on, I've even lost a little :o Needless to say, that's encouraging! So I have I've taken off and it's a brand new start!

I think my pshychologist is guiding me the right way. I feel less "mad/annoyed", I find myself a lot more friendly, I don't shout as much and after yesterday's run I'm full of energy... also... LAST DAY OF WORK!!! I think that plays an important rol too! :p

So... off to leave a decent class for the teacher in September and hoping the weather holds up (it's cloudy and cooler today which is a present!) and I can go for another run or a walk, whichever but just to get moving!

I got RUN by feel by Matt Fritzgerald (sp?) on the mail a couple of days ago. My SP friend Nancy was talking about it on FB and how great it was, so I bought it through Amazon and I'm loving it. Only just started it but seems good. Also purchased a few more on Weds through Amazon again, hopefully they're just as good and I can't wait to have them here!

I did it! I did it! I did it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I can tell that you're on top fo the world! I know that feels wonderful. Good for you! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete